450054, Republic of Bashkortostan, Ufa
October Prospect, 71/3 (stop "G / D Hospital")
About the AcademyThe international hub at the Academy VEGU was established in November 2012 with the aim to promote internationalization of the education in the following areas:
- Training, maintenance, support, coordination and registration of international projects carried out at the Academy by its departments, creative teams and individual employees.
- Development of international collaborations and partnership agreements with foreign universities, institutions, companies and organizations.
- To ensure the proper documentations subjected to international activities.
- Analytical and research activities in the field of international cooperation to ensure development of external relations of the Academy.
- Assist in the preparation, organization of conferences, seminars, meetings with foreign guests.
- Work with foreign students and postgraduates.
- Information and help with preparing grant applications to international funds and organizations.
- Advice to students, graduate students, teachers, workers in the field of international relations.
One of the Academy's development strategies is internationalization.
In this regards the Academy is looking for cooperation with foreign partners to develop the following activities:
- Exchange of faculty, researchers and administrative staff
- Exchange of students
- Conducting collaborative research projects
- Conducting lectures and seminars
- Organizing conferences and symposia
- Exchange of academic information and materials
- Double Bachelor diploma
- Joint Master's degree programms
- Promoting other academic cooperation as mutually agreed