450054, Republic of Bashkortostan, Ufa
October Prospect, 71/3 (stop "G / D Hospital")
Postgraduate course in the VEGU Academy was opened in 2002.
The aims of postgraduate training are
- to prepare highly qualified scientific and pedagogical staff ,
- to write master's theses
- to pass exams for candidate minimum program,
- to study additional subjects
- to have pedagogical practice .
Postgraduate course in the VEGU Academy includes seven actual areas of training :
- Sociology of management;
- Economics and management of a national economics ;
- General pedagogy, history of pedagogy and education;
- History of Russia ;
- Language Theory ;
- Theory and history of law and the state, the history of doctrines of law and the state ;
- Theory and methods of training and education ( social education , the level of professional education ) .
There is a full-time and correspondence postgraduate courses in the VEGU Academy .
Theoretical training of postgraduates is carried on educational and professional disciplines, including foreign language, history and philosophy of science, industry and special disciplines of science and scientific specialty, as well as optional subjects . Sequence of study subjects is set by university.
Students can deepen and broaden the knowledge by means of elective courses organized by the Postgraduate Department. Optional disciplines are studied on a voluntary basis.
There is an annual raduate certification . Results of studies and research and the results of the participation of graduate students in the activities of the department, faculty and institution are presented in the report.
Graduate students have all the necessary conditions to work. Scientific guidance is provided by qualified professionals with extensive experience in training of the teaching staff.
The periodic scientific journal "Herald of VEGU", "The Bezels of Knowledge", collections of scientific papers and proceedings of scientific conferences are launched in publishing department of the Academy. Graduate students and applicants participate in research conducted on the basis of economic contracts.